J. Y.: Four-storey brick structure

Four-storey brick structure

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ngopi-Yamcha The building was built in 1923 for Sanitary Department and became the Kennedy Town Fire Station and renamed Western Fire Station in 1937.
A primary school was run in 1951 - 1976 and then converted it into an elderly home by Welfare Department in 1986 as managed by the Po Leung Kuk, Belcher's Street, Kennedy Town area, Western District, Hong Kong.

Comments

No response to “Four-storey brick structure”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)