J. Y.: Lung Mo Temple (龍母廟), To Kwa Wan

Lung Mo Temple (龍母廟), To Kwa Wan

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Ngopi-Yamcha Lung Mo Temple (龍母廟), also called Hoi Sham Temple (海心廟), originally located in Hoi Sham Park till 1964, and was relocated to the nearby Tin Hau Temple (天后廟) that was built in 1885, Ha Heung Road, To Kwa Wan District, Kowloon, Hong Kong.


No response to “Lung Mo Temple (龍母廟), To Kwa Wan”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)